The Dusk

ja's blog | 8/09/2013 |


I tried to bear you to come;
But you will not dare to stand.
Do not let this happen.
Give yourself a respect and esteem!


For the rising of the sun to its setting;
The cold wind; is my entwine.
And I am eager and keen;
To my field of origin.


Don't you ever block;
The striding of my plot.
Because I am very intent;
In the source of my root and heart.


So now I will say;
I never made any sway.
Honour is my desire to stay;
And to let you know; I did the right way.


Did you still remember; 
I gave you the joy that you've hungered.
How many years have been passed;
The colours of the world have dissolved.


Much has been changed;
It is inevitable, cause we are only humans.
Can you forgive me indeed;
If I do not follow what you want and need!?


In the impending of this evening;
I am still waiting.
On your homecoming!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Jan's Blog. All Rights Reserved
This site is best viewed using Chrome or Firefox